With the upcoming release of the minicraft B-52D , perhaps some early natural metal C,D, and E models decals . Cold War SAC markings with the SAC and wing crests.

hopefully somebody will make a new set of engines to do F , and a RB/B-52B conversion .

scott 

Wow the test shot build is gourgeous . 

Is it your understanding that the release will include F engines with the alternator bulge ? Or will it be a separate release ? Although not perfect , I see a lot  of potential.

Edited by engineman
Spelling
  • 1 year later...

Hey Kursad,

If and when you get around to a tall tail BUFF, any chance of doing B-52F 57-0149?   Brig Gen Jimmy Stewart flew an actual bombing mission out of Anderson AFB with the crew during the war.  I guess they had an in-flight emergency coming in for landing back at Guam.   Would make for an interesting piece to go with the B-47 and B-36 you are hopefully going to do based on Mr Stewart's "Strategic Air Command" movie.

http://www.historynet.com/mr-stewart-goes-to-vietnam.htm

https://www.markstyling.com/B-52/B52.cu.13.jpg

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

I get it, folks. I am working on it. It takes time - I will share more details when I have something I can show. We'll be covering several different B-52 types, both tall and short tails.

I am currently working on finishing the October batch on time.  I will have more clarity on the B-52 sheet afterwards.