CD48129 - 1/48 UH-1 in Vietnam

I was going to hold off announcing this for a while, but let us get the word out there, lest anyone think this was somehow not on my radar screen or I was not working on something. Coming in July / August, this will be a very colorful 1/48 scale UH-1 sheet (both UH-1C and UH-1D's). Primarily intended for the new KH kit.

I am also working on a comprehensive international UH-1 sheet, coming later in the year.

Edited by KursadA

The KH kit is a D or an H depending on parts but in no way is a C. While there are sorta C kits made, none are really correct and everyone is waiting for the new D/H kit so I wouldn't bother with any C markings right now as they certainly would not apply to the new kit. Look at D and H markings.....

2 hours ago, RCAFFAN said:

The KH kit is a D or an H depending on parts but in no way is a C. While there are sorta C kits made, none are really correct and everyone is waiting for the new D/H kit so I wouldn't bother with any C markings right now as they certainly would not apply to the new kit. Look at D and H markings.....

Thanks, but I was not implying that a -C could somehow be made from the new KH kit. There are some -C markings that were never made; and while they do not warrant a standalone UH-1C sheet on their own, I wanted include them on the new sheet due to the commonality of many of the markings. 

Edited by KursadA
37 minutes ago, KursadA said:

Thanks, but I was not implying that a -C could somehow be made from the new KH kit. There are some -C markings that were never made; and while they do not warrant a standalone UH-1C sheet on their own, I wanted include them on the new sheet due to the commonality of many of the markings. 

I expected that you knew the difference. My point was that there aren't any quality C kits and not much demand for C markings but a good D/H sheet has a new market. However if it is just a few things that will use the common markings of a mostly D/H sheet then that is different, sorta like the bonus markings they put on some old Esci sheets. My point was to suggest concentrating on the new kit to catch on the excitement of that. The kit itself has a pretty large sheet compared to the usual kit sheet of one or two schemes so you need something pretty different I think. 

Edited by RCAFFAN