Hello, I would like to get some kits out of my house so thought I would try here to see if there is any interest at all.  Kits are 100 percent not started and almost all are unopened (factory sealed) and if not stated as such the inner bags are unopened.  I usually sell on eBay but will start here first and if no takers will go to eBay next week. I will pay shipping on whatever goes out here and will do multiples discounts.  Prices not firm so please don't hesitate to deal.  Please no low balling.  Anyway, here is the list of the first bunch:

Tamiya

Mosquito Mk. VI sealed with Eduard seat belts (32845)   sold

F-15E w/ Bunkerbuster (latest available kit)  sealed          120.00

Spitfire Mk. XVIe  never sealed came from Japan like this  sold

Italeri

Mirage IIIc sealed with tape (never opened) w/ Eduard interior Zoom 33155 and seat belts 32860  100.00

F-35A sealed                                                                                                                                     sold

HobbyBoss

Il2M3                      sold

P-61B                    sold

Academy

F/A-18D VMFA(AW)-242 Bats boxing         110.00

Trumpeter

P-47D "Bubble Top" sealed                                      60.00

SBD-5/A-24B Dauntless                                           85.00

F-117A sealed w/ Eduard interior Zoom 33111      110.00

My email address is falcon1974@sbcglobal.net and my eBay user name is falcon19741 if you would like to check my profile there.

Please no Paypal friends and family, I don't really care about their fees.  Thanks and give these kits a new home.

Dan Owens

Edited by falcon1974