Having done decal artwork for years (although never as good as you are) there are times when something jumps out at you as being a great subject but cannot justify a full decal sheet.  How about every so often doing a decal with several of those aircraft on it - not all the same type of aircraft?

Also please revisit the Viet Nam war era, Microscale did a lot of this stuff waaaaay back, but its poor quality and long gone.  While many may not like the HB A-7a/b they can convert a Hasegawa A-7e easy enough, so how about some of the early USN A-7's/b?  

Thanks

Wayne 

Hi Wayne,

Sorry for the late response - I had to neglect the forum for the last couple of days as I was preparing for the new batch of releases that will start shipping next week.

I often think about making multi-subject sheets (most likely in 1/72); and I intend to do this under a separate brand. With the steady cadence of new releases, I could never find the time to go and launch it, though. If and when I do this, I plan to release these decals in limited numbers and offer these to the mailing list members only.  Perhaps late summer/fall would be a good time.

I am in the process of planning new Vietnam-era sheets, and starting a new foray into more US Navy jet subjects in the near future. I will start with a 1/72 version of my Vietnam F-100s, and continue with UH-34's and other subjects.

Thanks,

Kursad

• 2 weeks later...