Is Mission Models paint going OOP?

I saw an announcement from Mission Models back in April stating that they were going to be broadening the range to include a lot of useful paints, but since then I have heard nothing.  Instead, the Web site now shows several colors as "sold out" and there is no hint that new ones are coming. 

Is the expansion of the range still going to happen?  Is MM postponing it?  Or are they winding it down?  The "sold out" part is what triggers my concern that the paint line may go away.  I was thinking of trying the paint, as it has gotten very good reviews, but I'm not willing to invest the money and time required to learn it if the brand will cease to exist. 

Anyone know?

I got a reply from Mission Models:

Yes the line is 100% in production.   The new colors will be available in about 10 days

Thank You

Mission Models

That's good news.  I'll give some of the colors a try once the new ones are available.

I talked to Jon the owner in April and he was working towards having the new paints ready in time for the IPMS USA Nationals. I suspect he's having to focus on that and the regular catalog and web site may be back burnered, is all.