Italeri (Esci) Bell 206 JetRanger?

23 hours ago, biggu said:

I'd be in for at least 6 maybe even 12..... just don't tell my wife.....

Only a couple here for now, but the last part goes for me too 😂

I've looked over the various galleries from last week's Spielwarenmesse Nürnberg but none of the shots of Italeri's booth seem to show the JetRanger, not even a piece of box art. Mind you I haven't looked at every photo in great detail so I'd love to be corrected!

9 hours ago, K5054NZ said:

Only a couple here for now, but the last part goes for me too 😂

I've looked over the various galleries from last week's Spielwarenmesse Nürnberg but none of the shots of Italeri's booth seem to show the JetRanger, not even a piece of box art. Mind you I haven't looked at every photo in great detail so I'd love to be corrected!

Thanks Zak, I sure hope it is there, BUT I will say that I spoke with Mike at lone Star models and he is doing an airtanker conversion in 1/72 for the Aircrane..... so that is a good step, but still not a 206....... if you come across anything, I'm all ears ...

Jeff

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 6:41 PM, biggu said:

Yeah, thanks, that gives us some hope............... I'd be in for at least 6 maybe even 12..... just don't tell my wife.....

Same here! I will not make the same mistake again thinking that the kit will stay in the shops for years to come..!

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 4:24 AM, biggu said:

Thanks Zak, I sure hope it is there, BUT I will say that I spoke with Mike at lone Star models and he is doing an airtanker conversion in 1/72 for the Aircrane..... so that is a good step, but still not a 206....... if you come across anything, I'm all ears ...

Jeff

Errr.. sorry for the thread drift, but... for what Aircrane Jeff? I don't see that many Revell Skycranes anymore, or am I missing plans for a re-release?

TIA!

Well, I didn't ask, but I am sure and assuming it is the Revell Skycrane you are thinking of..... the post does say 1/72 scale..... so I am 'assuming'...... and there again it would be great for a new Sky Crane.... we are due , I'd say....

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the right place, to put this out there, but I will give it a try, if not, please feel free to delete, I'm NOT a Facebook guy, but a good friend of mine  sent me this link, and as some of us are Bell 206 lovers, I thought this may be of some interest to those who don't know about it...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1444144865828784

If the link doesn't work google Bell 206 Jet Ranger / Long Ranger Enthusiast   public group    some good stuff on it.... but as I say I'm not a Facebook guy....

Jeff

https://awolfsmoon.com

This book, is EXCELLENT, and until we get our new 1/48 scale Italeri B 206, it is well, worth a read in the mean time, lots of Bell 47 flying in British Columbia, and 206 stuff as well.... when I got it, I was only going to read a page or two, but I couldn't put it down... read it in a couple days.....

Jeff

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 5:07 PM, biggu said:

https://awolfsmoon.com

This book, is EXCELLENT, and until we get our new 1/48 scale Italeri B 206, it is well, worth a read in the mean time, lots of Bell 47 flying in British Columbia, and 206 stuff as well.... when I got it, I was only going to read a page or two, but I couldn't put it down... read it in a couple days.....

Jeff

I second that! I have quite a collection of books related to helicopter flying, and this definitely is one of the best! Not only an insight in the golden era (and place!) of helicopter flying, but the man also knows how to write.

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 5:01 PM, biggu said:

Not sure if this is the right place, to put this out there, but I will give it a try, if not, please feel free to delete, I'm NOT a Facebook guy, but a good friend of mine  sent me this link, and as some of us are Bell 206 lovers, I thought this may be of some interest to those who don't know about it...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1444144865828784

If the link doesn't work google Bell 206 Jet Ranger / Long Ranger Enthusiast   public group    some good stuff on it.... but as I say I'm not a Facebook guy....

Jeff

Nice find, looks interesting! Although I have also never had a Facebook account, things like this tend to waver my convictions...

4 hours ago, GeejeeZ said:

I second that! I have quite a collection of books related to helicopter flying, and this definitely is one of the best! Not only an insight in the golden era (and place!) of helicopter flying, but the man also knows how to write.

Nice find, looks interesting! Although I have also never had a Facebook account, things like this tend to waver my convictions...

I totally agree, I could not put the book down, I communicate with Hank, and he is a great guy, and also, not being a Facebook, guy myself,  again, I have to agree...... some cool stuff there I will say....

You LUCKY DOG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, AirMedical said:

Scored an ESCI Jet Ranger kit for $10!!!!  Having LAPD decals printed up and I scored my X-15 Nightsun from the ESCI BO-105 kit.  This will be a fun build.  

Still looking forward to the Italeri kit.