Model Master acrylic thinner

Hi guys, i like using Model Master acrylic paints and i was wondering if there is an alternative thinner to the universal acrylic thinner from model master? With tamiya i can use windex to clean my airbrush and in some cases thin the paint but have not found anything else to use with model master paints. Hope some of you experts can help. Mean while keep sniffing glue gents.

The best information I have seen on this topic is here:

http://www.testors.com/~/media/DigitalEncyclopedia/Documents/Testors/ebook/MRH-Acrylic-painting-guide-post-Floquil-Portrait.ashx

The only other thing I can add is,  Using windex does get your airbrush nice and clean, but the ammonia in windex can attack the brass parts in your airbrush, so I have stopped using it for cleaning my airbrush. When I airbrush tamiya I use hardware store lacquer thinner for clean up. 

Weno,

I've had consistent success with store brand/generic 91% alcohol. I mix Model Master Acryl paint 25-50% and spray at a low psi; something around 15. I use an Iwata HP-CS and clean up with hardware store/generic lacquer thinner. 

Aaron

Edited by jester292

Thanks for the info gents, i will be looking into them on the weekend when i have painting to do. Also just to clear it up, i only use windex to clean the majority of the paint out then run tamiya thinner or lacquer thinner through it. Again thanks again