Gentleman,

First of all,  " Happy Farther's Day " to all of the Dad"s out there !   :cheers:

Has anyone read a review of Modelcollect B-52 ?  Has anyone purchased a Modelcollect B-52 and built it ?  I would like more information about this kit before I purchase it !  Thanks for any information about this kit !

Wally Wallnut

Gentlemen, 

I was referring to Modelcollect  B-52H U.S. Stratofortress strategic  kit SKU: UA72200 .  According to Modelcollect site it is out of stock .  I realize that the  USAF B-52G Stratofortress strategic Bomber kit SKU: UA72202  is not yet available .  At this time Modelcollect site is taking pre-orders for the B-52G .  My inquire was about Modelcollect         B-52H .  I hope this clears up my lack of being specific about which B-52 I am questioning .

Thank You !

Wally Wallnut

0000217_b-52h-us-stratofortress-strategi

34 minutes ago, Wally Wallnut said:

Gentlemen, 

I was referring to Modelcollect  B-52H U.S. Stratofortress strategic  kit SKU: UA72200 .  According to Modelcollect site it is out of stock .  I realize that the  USAF B-52G Stratofortress strategic Bomber kit SKU: UA72202  is not yet available .  At this time Modelcollect site is taking pre-orders for the B-52G .  My inquire was about Modelcollect         B-52H .  I hope this clears up my lack of being specific about which B-52 I am questioning .

Thank You !

Wally Wallnut

0000217_b-52h-us-stratofortress-strategi

They may have stopped pre-order sales, but Free Time Hobbies still lists them as pre-order, and other sellers has them as a future release including Martola and their Facebook page has no release announcement.

Edited by Johnopfor