MM enamels discontinued?

Sounds to me like they're discontinuing the whole line, just one type at a time so they can sell off the back stock, then discontinue that line.  I expect that eventually there will be a big clearance sale of the odd straggler stock - passion purple mango metal flake and dog poo sepia.

• 2 months later...

I've noticed that some of the colors are now disappearing from the Testors website, so they must be closing down the Model Master II line a few colors at a time.  For instance, 37031 is gone, as well as 35414 and 46492 (and they were the only source for those two colors).

14 hours ago, Camus272 said:

I've noticed that some of the colors are now disappearing from the Testors website, so they must be closing down the Model Master II line a few colors at a time.  For instance, 37031 is gone, as well as 35414 and 46492 (and they were the only source for those two colors).

Yes, I just did a whirl wind tour of hobby shops in Michigan and Illinois and the paints are starting to disappear. Some shops were still well stocked with only a couple of colors missing while others stopped ordering sometime back and the rack is already looking pretty bare. I bought RLM 21, the best white paint for me, anywhere I could clean them out. 

6 hours ago, 86Sabreboy1 said:

Yes, I just did a whirl wind tour of hobby shops in Michigan and Illinois and the paints are starting to disappear. Some shops were still well stocked with only a couple of colors missing while others stopped ordering sometime back and the rack is already looking pretty bare. I bought RLM 21, the best white paint for me, anywhere I could clean them out. 

Yeah, I just went to shop that had a pretty full rack, with about four colors out.  He said he's still trying to stock it, but what he doesn't have he can no longer get.