MiG/ Su Killer GB Poll  

45 members have voted

1. 1. MiG/ Su Killers - Cold War til now

With the what's been in the news lately, I was wondering if there has been a "MiG / Su killer group build? Or are we due for one again.

I am on my phone at the moment so can't put up a poll yet. So I'm sort of gauging on the interest of it.

Obviously time period would be Start of the Cold War - to the latest engagement.

Brendon

Edited by Aussie_superbug
Poll Added
1 minute ago, fulcrum1 said:

Where's the fun in that!

I was a bit bummed myself. Been working on a bit of a Tomcatters history build and there was nothing that made me want to build a Super Hornet until there was a chance it was -31. 

Dave

6 hours ago, adamitri said:

Ok.....are you wanting to do the a/c with that specific squadron when it happened or include a/c later in life when it gets passed around ?

Well... I was just thinking about this today actually. I would be happy to alllow the aircraft in that have been transferred to other squadrons colours ..  My thinking is, at the end of the day the aircraft are still credited with the kills even after they are transferred 

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

Oh sure, just as I am about to finish a Mig killing F-4C.

But yeah, van always build more.

:rofl:More the merrier Shaun.

Actually, I didn't realize this myself, I am actually building a Mig killer for the upcoming Legacy GB.  Going through the history of Phantom 152217, before it was transferred to VMFA 115 it, scored a kill when it was with VF-21:bandhead2:

Edited by Aussie_superbug
29 minutes ago, B2Blain said:

You might as well just call it the F-15 group build.  Just sayin...

Seriously? Off the top of my head, you can build an A-1, A-4, F-4, F-8, F-14, F-15, F-16, F-18E, and F-105. Someone will surely chime in with more.

1 hour ago, picknpluck said:

Seriously? Off the top of my head, you can build an A-1, A-4, F-4, F-8, F-14, F-15, F-16, F-18E, and F-105. Someone will surely chime in with more.

F-18C, EF-111...