MiG/ Su Killer GB Poll  

45 members have voted

1. 1. MiG/ Su Killers - Cold War til now

On 29/08/2017 at 2:53 PM, Aussie_superbug said:

Hey Guy's

GB has been pushed back and will officially kick off on the 1st January 2018.

We have 30 participants for GB so far, I am encouraging that those have voted to participate will still stay and look forward to the builds once this starts.

I am still interested in having a raffle draw in this GB still, If you are interested in contributing into it please drop me a pm. and I will respond.

Cheers

Brendon 

Hi Brendon,

I've just noticed the topic, and I'm interested.

Is it  still time to join?

And what's the schedule?

Thanks.

Hi Antoine.

Sorry for the reply back until now, I was celebrating New Years with friends and have only seen this now.

Yes you can join. More the merrier I say.

The GB will be over a 6 month period for any aircraft that has shot down any MiG, Su or Mi. From the start of the Cold War up to current time frame. 

The aircraft can either be built as either in the Sqn markings that it made the kill or can be represented after it had been transferred to another Sqn.

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 7:09 PM, B2Blain said:

You might as well just call it the F-15 group build.  Just sayin...

Actually, what would be interesting are SU-27s with MiG-29 kills.

Regards,

Murph

5 minutes ago, Murph said:

Actually, what would be interesting are SU-27s with MiG-29 kills.

Regards,

Murph

Ethiopian Su-27s reportedly shot down two Eritrean MiG-29s and damaged another one in February 1999 and destroyed another two in May 2000

i like it

Well Happy New Years Guys..

its the 1st for us on the positive side of the IDL..  I haven't got notification yet to say the GB sub forum is ready to be setup yet,  this could take a couple of days, So please feel free to start and document your builds and once the GB is setup we can start posting.

Cheers

Brendon 

2 hours ago, airmechaja said:

I'd debate you on that statement any day......just sayin!

Okay, you two, guess you're just gonna have to have a duel to determine the winner. And there's only one way we do that here.

Ready...1...2...3...BUILD!!!!  :bobby:

12 hours ago, frankycee said:

Same here...not an F-86 though...

Well mine is... just to start the rivalry :thumbsup:...

I gather that as you guys are celebrating New Yrs still,  by the weekend the GB will be setup

Seriously joining this. So conflicted on what I am going to build. I've got Thuds, Phantoms, Eagles, and if I could get the markings for it, an F-100 as well. Was tempted to ask if the F-16's that shot down the J-21's in the Banja Luka incident would qualify but I guess not lol. Anyway definitely count me in I just dunno what I'm going to build yet. 

On 1/2/2018 at 10:53 PM, Aussie_superbug said:

Gday Wiskey.. You’re right so many choices to choose from... I’m really surprised that no one has ever thought of this before now. 

Yeah unfortunately the Banj Luka shoot downs wouldn’t qualify.

Nope they wouldn’t count but I did find decals in my book of decals for Vipers that bagged MiGs during Operation Southern Watch:thumbsup: