MiG/ Su Killer GB Poll  

45 members have voted

1. 1. MiG/ Su Killers - Cold War til now

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, okthree said:

Hope this group build is going forward. The hard part will be choosing which MiG killer to build.

Hi guys.  Sorry I have been pretty busy with work and other family matters. I still haven't had the offical word that it's been approved. I know Phantom has bumped it up to the other GB mods. Just awaiting it's official approval.

On 22.6.2017 at 2:12 PM, bashace said:

OV-1 Mohawk (1968, 131st Aviation Company), Iranian F-4, F-5E, and F-14A (there are Mig Killers in other air forces).

- Ethiopian Su-27 with  Eritrean MiG-29 kill marking...

- Ethiopian F-5E with 5 Somalian Mig-17 & MiG-21 kill markings... 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guy's

GB has been pushed back and will officially kick off on the 1st January 2018.

We have 30 participants for GB so far, I am encouraging that those have voted to participate will still stay and look forward to the builds once this starts.

I am still interested in having a raffle draw in this GB still, If you are interested in contributing into it please drop me a pm. and I will respond.

Cheers

Brendon 

• 3 months later...

Hi Dean.

I believe that the GB  would refer back to the  US/Canadian  1st of Jan... So on a technicality I get a 24hr jump on the rest of the GB, but that being said I would have to finish 24hrs before the rest of the participants, so it balances it self out.

It  most probably sounds like a long winded response, It will also take a couple of days for me to organise  the GB sub forum headings as well.

Killing a Mig-1 or Mig-3 in WWII count?   

They ARE Migs...

Anyhow, I got a Showtime 100 to build...  I know , I know, but I'm a Cunningham too, so I really HAVE to build it to honor the family name and all...

Edited by frankycee
1 hour ago, frankycee said:

Killing a Mig-1 or Mig-3 in WWII count?   

They ARE Migs...

Anyhow, I got a Showtime 100 to build...  I know , I know, but I'm a Cunningham too, so I really HAVE to build it to honor the family name and all...

The title says it all - Cold war to now.:cheers: