• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Aussie_superbug

"MiG/ Su Killer" GB

MiG/ Su Killer GB Poll  

45 members have voted

1. 1. MiG/ Su Killers - Cold War til now

Its listed. Have not heard from the other two mods yet.

Hope this group build is going forward. The hard part will be choosing which MiG killer to build.

5 hours ago, okthree said:

Hope this group build is going forward. The hard part will be choosing which MiG killer to build.

Hi guys.  Sorry I have been pretty busy with work and other family matters. I still haven't had the offical word that it's been approved. I know Phantom has bumped it up to the other GB mods. Just awaiting it's official approval.

All three have voted yes, I think its for September.  Neo sets up the thread for you.

On 22.6.2017 at 2:12 PM, bashace said:

OV-1 Mohawk (1968, 131st Aviation Company), Iranian F-4, F-5E, and F-14A (there are Mig Killers in other air forces).

- Ethiopian Su-27 with  Eritrean MiG-29 kill marking...

- Ethiopian F-5E with 5 Somalian Mig-17 & MiG-21 kill markings... 

1 hour ago, phantom said:

All three have voted yes, I think its for September.  Neo sets up the thread for you.

Awesome news...:banana:

Better start getting our kits ready

So when is the go date for this GB? Is it September 1? I've got an F-105 with MiG kills ready to go.

Hi Guys

I still haven't had the official communication that the GB has a Sept start date.

Shawn, I have PM'd Neo, I haven't had a reply yet as.

My bent wing SU-27 (dang HB packaging :angry:) is ready to go!

Edited by bashace

Hey Guy's

GB has been pushed back and will officially kick off on the 1st January 2018.

We have 30 participants for GB so far, I am encouraging that those have voted to participate will still stay and look forward to the builds once this starts.

I am still interested in having a raffle draw in this GB still, If you are interested in contributing into it please drop me a pm. and I will respond.

Cheers

Brendon 

Same here. Will give me an opportunity to get serious work done on the Legacy USN Sqadron GB. Otherwise, I would have had to choose just one.

Same here...January works for me! Now I can focus on my super but for the USN Legacy Squadrons GB

A January start will give me time to decide which kit and which MiG killer markings I want to use. I have so much in my stash that fills the criteria of this group build. 

Hey Guys...

Just a quick reminder that this starts on the 1st January..... Its my hope that those who have voted for it will participate in it.  

Tally Ho....Fights on.

Brendon

Hi Dean.

I believe that the GB  would refer back to the  US/Canadian  1st of Jan... So on a technicality I get a 24hr jump on the rest of the GB, but that being said I would have to finish 24hrs before the rest of the participants, so it balances it self out.

It  most probably sounds like a long winded response, It will also take a couple of days for me to organise  the GB sub forum headings as well.

Killing a Mig-1 or Mig-3 in WWII count?   

They ARE Migs...

Anyhow, I got a Showtime 100 to build...  I know , I know, but I'm a Cunningham too, so I really HAVE to build it to honor the family name and all...

Edited by frankycee

1 hour ago, frankycee said:

Killing a Mig-1 or Mig-3 in WWII count?   

They ARE Migs...

Anyhow, I got a Showtime 100 to build...  I know , I know, but I'm a Cunningham too, so I really HAVE to build it to honor the family name and all...

The title says it all - Cold war to now.:cheers:

Once I return home from vacation and figure out how to uplink images I'll get started with my WIP thread.