Hawker Siddeley HS.748 Srs.2a technical data

I'm working on a 1/144th construction of the Hawker Siddeley HS.748 Srs.2a (also known as Arvo or BAe).

One of my major problems are the airfoils, not the airfols themself, but the length of them.

In the manuals, there is just the mean chord given with 8.231 feet (also the mean chord of the tailplane with 6.750 ft.).

The t/4-sweep of the wing is shown in another documet with 2.92°, but nothing about the chord at the root or at the tip.

Who can help?

Thanks ahead!

Zwischenablage01.jpg

Edited by BauAir

Currently available on ABEBOOKS.COM

Hawker Siddeley 748 (Airlines and Airliners No. 12), Harry Holmes, Published by Airline Publications & Sales Ltd, 1974 (Mostly colour side views)

Hawker Siddeley 748, Published by Bunhill Publications, London, 1965 (Large format, stapled booklet. Technical specs for the Hawker Siddeley 748, offprint from Aircraft Engineering monthly.)

Hawker Siddeley 748 Maintenance Manual, Published by Hawker Siddeley, UK, 1975 (This is a section of the maintenance manual for a Hawker Siddeley 748. Approx 400 pages, illustrated with diagrams, wiring diagrams and tables throughout.)

AVRO Aircraft Since 1908, Jackson, Aubrey Joseph, Published by Putnam Aeronautical Books (1989)

ISBN 10: 0851778348 ISBN 13: 9780851778341

Hello Dutch!

Thanks, I browsed the "Flight Global Archive", wehre I found the 1/4-wing-chord:

https://www.flightglobal.com/FlightPDFArchive/1967/1967 - 2267.PDF

For all other basic informations I used this drawing (size: 14860 x 10918 pix), but it seams not to be the best ... because most lines are for the Andover, not for the civil 748 version.

The background:
In the maintenance manual are wing-flap-aileron-rib-stations shown, but this pages don't show any measurements from front to rear, just from the wingroot to the wingtip ... 

Regards,

Zwischenablage02.jpg