I have tried them. They are very thin, and release from the backing very quickly.  If you do end up using them, just dip them in the water and let them sit on on a paper towel until it releases from the backing paper.

They can also fold over themselves, and if it is a long decal, it can get twisted and difficult, if not impossible to untangle. They do work if you are careful, and ready to take the extra precautions.  

They do have many desirable subjects which are not available elsewhere.

Check your references elsewhere too as I have certainly found errors in their stuff on subjects I happen to know without checking anything else.......

I've used their number stencils before for AF serial numbers.  I'll echo that they are thin and release from the backing relatively quickly.  I didn't have too many issues with them, they suited my needs quite well, but these were white number stencils, so you can't mess those up too badly.  

:cheers:

Justin

Yes, VERY thin. Look really great once they're on and sealed, just more trouble than the average in getting them there.

I seriously advise starting with one of the least noticeable decals for practice...or, better yet, if you have a sheet with options you won't use, practice with the extras. 

I used one of the early Stuka sheets in 72 scale and couldn't get them to lay down on the fuselage no matter what I tried.  They were thin but just ridged and nothing would soften them up.  Have a sheet of Navy Seahawk decals and I'm hoping they will work better.

Disappointing!

I purchased but have not used sheet No: 72-019, UH-1 Hueys.  Only one Razorback decal is provided for the 120th AHC Gunship, this is for the left pilot’s door.  No Razorback is provided for the pilot’s right door and since the Razorback is facing forward purchasing a second sheet is not a solution.

As a decal manufacturer, I try to avoid publicly critiquing other manufacturer's offerings, mainly because I know my own products can and will have errors sneak past not only me, but my partners in crime from time to time. Having said that, I've got a couple of Print Scale sheets, and the research and quality seems to be well done, but some extra proofreading of the art might help take their product to the next level. I'm pleased with what I've gotten every time, with one notable exception - their A3D Skywarrior sheet in 1/72, and that only for the aircraft type and BuNo markings. Skywarriors all served with "VAH-XXX" squadrons, and the decals read "VAN-XXX." Amazingly minor error, but one that means I and other modelers have to go dig through our spares bins for a matching "H."