OH-58D 1/35 with werner wings resin conv.

Hi guys, after a long brake finally started and finished a model, this is from MRC with the Werner wings resin conversion , first resin pieces that really fit like an original piece, also in this model is my first time using MRP paints, let me tell you, best paint ever used in my life, after this tryout the other paint brands are gone for me.

Hope you like this one

Jorge

untitled-1865_zpslrysp9rt.jpg

untitled-1851_zpsovatrdsm.jpg

untitled-1835_zpsefvffl7k.jpg

untitled-1836_zps3lcwktbw.jpg

untitled-1857_zpscbtxo26g.jpg

untitled-1846_zpsvhbf2o1o.jpg

Edited by oppenheimerj

excuse my ignorance, with CARC you mean the mast mount camera?, if tha is so i used a special foil disc provided by Floyd in his resin conversion.

windshields were polished, dont like to use future in my models

Jorge 

10 minutes ago, oppenheimerj said:

excuse my ignorance, with CARC you mean the mast mount camera?, if tha is so i used a special foil disc provided by Floyd in his resin conversion.

windshields were polished, dont like to use future in my models

Jorge 

Sorry, CARC is the army green paint.  

I used Mr Paint Helo Drab, mixed with white in different proportions to achieve the faded helo drab color, in some panels i used the color as it comes from the bottle like in the cargo compartment door

Yes , MRP paint comes ready to use, straight from the bottle to the airbrush, just use 10 psi to spray it, the good thing is that will give you a satin finish ready for decals, and because is lacquer base you can weather it right away with out putting a clear coat on top, as you can see in the Kiowa

1 minute ago, oppenheimerj said:

Yes , MRP paint comes ready to use, straight from the bottle to the airbrush, just use 10 psi to spray it, the good thing is that will give you a satin finish ready for decals, and because is lacquer base you can weather it right away with out putting a clear coat on top, as you can see in the Kiowa

Thanks!  I thought it was acrylic though.  Wonderful job! 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...