1/32 U.S. Army UH-72A Lakota 99.9%

Opening the Topic for when I Start this Bird ... A friend that will not build this provided me the kit (is coming from Ohio) 

Thanks to Rod that will send me the Decals for the Puerto Rican Bird... any advices, tips photos and reference to make a cool Lakota will be welcome .. 

• CharlieUH-1H changed the title to 1/32 UH-72 "Lakota"
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Charlie

Looking forward to seeing your build start.  That Revell kit is beautiful.  Renaissance do a superdetail set for it which is incredibly comprehensive. Incl door hinges, windscreen wipers etc, etc.  However I have seen the kit built OOB and it is mighty impressive. I think people at model shows forget how impressive a 32nd Chopper looks on display!

Cheers

Anthony

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GeejeeZ said:

Great work, Charlie! Subtle shades of black.

Can't wait for the next update!

:cheers:

Gertjan

Thanks my friend. I tried to make the rails looks like they have been carrying lot of stuff during long period

45 minutes ago, hawkwrench said:

I don't blame you, that set is EXPENSIVE! Nice!!!, but hard on the wallet. Personally, I think it could be sold cheaper than what the price is. Did you ever decide what your gonna build this as?

Tim

Yes,

Brother I think I will do a very hard worked Lakota that was sent to a hurricane aftermath to bring supply , aid and things like that 

• CharlieUH-1H changed the title to U.S. Army UH-72A Lakota WIP
  • CharlieUH-1H changed the title to 1/32 U.S. Army UH-72A Lakota WIP

Getting to the point following step by step the the amazing Lakota that Rod did ..Instead of the instructions I used the photos of his build lol

thanks brother for all the  help

2s6wISh.jpg

D1gXJ70.jpg

9inmjRQ.jpg

Edited by CharlieUH-1H
  • CharlieUH-1H changed the title to 1/32 U.S. Army UH-72A Lakota 99.9%