Gents, i have no idea why i can`t see the past photos.... Maybe it`s a bug and they will be fine. I`m using the same host for the following pics and they are ok. Just have no idea. Nevertheless, the cockpit is finally done. SOme pics from the making:

wer.jpg

wer2.jpg

wer3.jpg

... And how it looks with all painted, wired up, HUD and pilot glued, and with the canopy testfited:

photo_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg

photo_3.jpg

photo_4.jpg

The canopy is quite tinted in black, so not that much is visible from inside. I`m gonna glue it permanently closed and will try to glue it as later as possible, cause i`m affraid of dust particles and other traces from the inner side. But so far so good :)

photo_5.jpg

photo_2_1.jpg

photo_1_1.jpg

Amazing the differences between the two. A complete redesign, so I hear. I think it looks better than the YF and you have certainly done an amazing job representing it. Excellent!

10x Aigore! Yep absolutely. At least that's my approach for have glass - shine underneath and transparent coats of paint on top. These are the metalizers i used:

photo.jpg

And i plan on doing some sort of a more metalic vision - where the camo is just barely noticeable, something like that:

aaa.jpg

I love the patina on Raptors now days...

I've been thinking of only using metal paints, even for the cammo and then coat with future/klear with a few drops of grey and then a flat coat. I haven't experimented with it yet tho.

Alclad holografic paint lightly dusted on the canopy and then a polish gives a nice effect and a very light gold or copper coat to mimic the stealth coating.

Check out the camo. I think i like it. The goal was to replicate the camo of the F-22 as much as i can, but actually i eyeballed the colors - concoctions of 3-4 paints per color. First the inner patterns were applied and the outer color was sprayed, like that:

photo_1.jpg

Then i applied the negative cutouts of the templates and sprayed the darker color, then a thick glossy coat, and enjoy:

photo_2.jpg

photo_3.jpg

photo_4.jpg

photo_5.jpg

photo.jpg