Hi, and yep, most of them are sadly "invisible". It has something to do with postimage.org which i use for image hosting. Quite some time ago there was a period when all the uploaded pics couldnt be displayed any more. I have no idea why. Then it was ok again. And i still keep using it cause all the pics are just fine... for many many months now. Just like before with postimage. It is a free and very simple/easy platform for uploading and sharing pics. I hope this was a one-off problem and will not be repeated.

Meanwhile, 🙂 i have my builds updated on several forums and this is a link where you could see the full build with all the pictures available. 😉 It's in bulgarian though, but i posted the exact same pictures, sometimes less in quantity, but all is basically pretty much the same. Check out the explanation and the steps from over here and review the pics on the linked post. Hope you'll enjoy them!