I found a website for Fisher Model & Pattern (fishermodels.indiemade.com) and saw some products I was interested in.  The make some automotive products, aircraft kits and aftermarket conversions and odd bits.  I was wondering if anybody had dealt with them or used their products.  If so, can you comment about the fit and quality of casting of their products.  Than ks.

Mongo

Fisher's stuff is first-rate.  I had the 1/32 F9F Panther a while back, and it was a very nice kit.  I never built it and sold it a while ago, but kinda regret doing so.  Reviews are available online of many of thier airplane kits; I don't know about the automotive stuff as I've never looked for anything on those.

Paul makes and sells only first rate stuff. His 1/32 F4D is probably the most accurate ( especially the nose ) Skyray and all his detail stuff is exceptional. I have several of his Constellation correction kits and they're what makes the Heller Connie real.  He has a B-47 JATO casting that's really sweet too. Castings are clean, delicate, and bubble free. Perhaps while not for the novice, Fisher's goods do not require expert experience to achieve highly desirable results. And his service is fantastic. I feel you can buy with confidence!

afoxbat

Thanks all for your comments.  I have never seen any of the products at shows or shops and was reluctant to pony up $150 for some resin bits of unknown quality.  I think I can now proceed with some greater degree of confidence.  Thanks.

Mongo