1/48 F-4 Phantom II Slime Light Decals or Paint?

Howdy, killers!

Are there any "accurately" colored 1/48 formation (slime) light decals currently or easily accessible decals for the F-4S Phantom II? My memory might have failed me but I seem to remember there were some glow in the dark slime light decals or paint? Further which is an accurate paint or mixture that you gents use to accurately represent the lights in 1/48? Thank you!

Semper Fi,

Masterguns

The real slime lights where kind of between pale yellow/green. CAM decals had some glow in the dark decals. But they, just like many other manufacturers, made the mistake of doing the main fuselage and forward fuselage lights in equal lenght, when in fact they were different in lenght, even though they were made of three sections. Unfortunately I am nit at home to provide the correct measurements but I used afterburner decals on my F-4E build and their decals pretty much hit the nail on the head.

I'd just cut some plastic strip and glue it into the correct places, then mix yellow with some green to get the right tone. Sometimes you would see different variations in color on the same jet. I even had once an almost orange strip light on and F-4F though.

Cheers

Scout

Steel Beach makes self-adhesive vinyl slime lights that are pretty close to the color. Many decals are too yellow. You could pick up some glow in the dark paint and paint the vinyl if you want them to "lighted". Here's a picture of them on a Monogram F-4.

5865126_orig.jpg

Thanks for the recommendations, gents. I found some Apple Barrel "Ivory" & Testors "Sunshine" colored acrylic craft paint at a Hobby Lobby & Menards, respectively. Either really represent the slime light hue when not illuminated on the 1:1 airframe. Especially the Ivory color. 

Semper Fi,

Masteguns

On 7/1/2017 at 8:23 AM, Darren Roberts said:

Steel Beach makes self-adhesive vinyl slime lights that are pretty close to the color. Many decals are too yellow. You could pick up some glow in the dark paint and paint the vinyl if you want them to "lighted". Here's a picture of them on a Monogram F-4.

5865126_orig.jpg

Wow, Darren! That is a freakin' doggone outstanding looking model of the old Monogram F-4 ya understand that!!! Sorry for the DI vernacular, but very impressive indeed!!! 

Semper Fi,

Masterguns

18 hours ago, Gunny said:

Wow, Darren! That is a freakin' doggone outstanding looking model of the old Monogram F-4 ya understand that!!! Sorry for the DI vernacular, but very impressive indeed!!! 

Semper Fi,

Masterguns

Thanks! I love the Monogram F-4. It just seems to have more "Phantomness" than other kits.