FS: Kits/Details/Decals/Sc-Fi -- 1/48 and other scales - 7/18 Adds & Price Drop!

THIS IS NOT AN EBAY POSTING

7/18 I have dropped the price on MOST of the items remaining and added some more kits, details and decals as well as updated a couple of packages. I really want to get these to new homes so please take a look and see if anything you may have had your eye on is still there  . Thanks to ALL who have bought from me already. It is truly appreciated!

7/9 - I have dropped the price on MOST of the items remaining and added a couple of Sci-Fi models.  I really want to get these to new homes so please take a look and see if anything you may have had your eye on is still there :).  Thanks to ALL who have bought from me already.   It is truly appreciated!! :

6/30 - I have added some new items to the list.  They are marked as "NEW Add" in the status column.  I have also split the sheet into 2 tabs and removed the sold items from the Available and Pending sheet  list so it should be a little easier. Thanks to all that have already purchased from me.  

Hello All

I have been out of the hobby a while but am getting back in however I have far too many kits to ever build so I have decided to offer up much of what I have.  The bulk is 1/48 scale aircraft but there is also some sci fi, anime and other scale items.  I have packaged some of the kits together with decals and/or detail kits.

I have created an Excel 2010 file (there are 148 items listed) and have created a dropbox link for it (this will open the list in browser as well as allow you to DL it.  Scrolling to the right will allow you to see notes, decals and/or detail kits (if any) price, availability (that I will try to keep as up to date as possible) and categories that will allow you to sort.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l8ufyfeswm2wpl4/Model Sell List 7-8-17.xlsx?dl=0

I am offering them at the prices I am in hopes of finding them good homes.  Buyers will need to pay shipping and I will use the best options available. I am willing to entertain any offers so please don’t be afraid to make one.  Note I do not want to break up the combo kits.

If anyone wants to just buy the whole lot (yea I know J ) I am sure we can work out a total cost.

Please feel free to ask any questions or request photos of items you are interested in.  I have done my best to accurately reflect the condition each kit is in.  My email is moricon.lists@gmail.com or PM me (if that is an option)

I have sold on these boards before but it has been a while.  For reference please check out my ebay profile.  I am RS48 there.

For Payment – Paypal is preferred

Items will ship form Tampa, FL 33614 United States

I am willing to ship internationally

Thanks for taking the time to look at this listing.  I appreciate it

Robert

Edited by Robert S
price drop and new items

Hi Robert

Here's a couple of items I'm interested in, what would the Total be including P&H to Canada T4S 1L3

EDUARD  #49-001 USAF/USN  Photo Etch Seat Belts

SUPERSCALE #48-915  P-51B/D Mustang Insignia & Anti Glare Panels.

You can contact me at  bubbha53@hotmail.com

Regards

Bob in CANADA

What's the out-the-door cost for the Academy 1/48 F-86 #2162 to 90720?

Also, could you move the status column after the description? It's a little hard to use now...

• 2 weeks later...