RCAF Mk VI Leading Edge Wing Slats in 1/48 Scale ?

Gents,

Does anyone currently make these for the Hasegawa kit? I know CE did, but long out of production. Red Roo perhaps, or is that only for the Mk I-IV Sabres? I would pay a good price if the CE set became available...hint hint :)

TIA

Brad

3 hours ago, Brad-M said:

Gents,

Does anyone currently make these for the Hasegawa kit? I know CE did, but long out of production. Red Roo perhaps, or is that only for the Mk I-IV Sabres? I would pay a good price if the CE set became available...hint hint :)

TIA

Brad

Slats are the same size for all marks of Sabre, Brad

KiwiResin made a slatted wing, no idea if he sells slats separate.   Didn't I show you some copies of the CE set that I cast at home??   I got more :)

http://www.kiwiresin.com/_p/prd1/2614057511/product/1-72-f-86e-early-sabre-conversion

Cheers, Tony

I thought you were a modeler Brad :monkeydance:      I've certainly cut them out myself in 1/72 (Heller kit) but you have to do it before you put the wings together as part of the slat is on the leading edge of the wing bottom. Of course this was when I was young and foolish, I probably wouldn't do it now..... :cheers:

15 minutes ago, RCAFFAN said:

I thought you were a modeler Brad :monkeydance:      I've certainly cut them out myself in 1/72 (Heller kit) but you have to do it before you put the wings together as part of the slat is on the leading edge of the wing bottom. Of course this was when I was young and foolish, I probably wouldn't do it now..... :cheers:

Nope, been an assembler all me bloomin life :)

Brad