Best zipper bags for decals?

Any of the bags will work.  I keep mine in a small Rubbermaid storage bin and keep it HIGH OFF THE GROUND in my basement work area.  Also, whenever I get something such as a new pair of shoes or anything else that comes with those little desiccant packs, I take the pack and throw it in my decal storage bin.

Those desiccant packs can be refreshed. Heat your oven to 200 deg F, place the packs on a pan and stick the oven for about an hour. Take out put in a sealed container for an hour to cool. Good as new. I was a Chemist prior to retiring that is how we renewed ours. 

Wayne

look on amazon for some 9x12 ziploc bags. they work GREAT, in fact almost all decal sheets come in them these days...well they come in many sizes. You just have to decide which is right for your application...HTH

While all zipper bags are not the same the main difference (other than size) is the robustness of the zipper itself. If you open and close a zipbag repeatedly the cheap ones will disappoint you and wear out rather quickly. The upscale zip bags  have a double row of seals, and the really high end ones have a little "handle" that ensures the seal.

In addition to decals I also put clear trees in their own zip bag to minimize scratches.

That many decals come in a zipper bag saved me recently. They survived when water penetrated the clear notebook sleeves that I was using to catalog my decals for easy viewing. Most of decals though are stored in 1-gallon zipper bags. But things like "F-14" or "P-51" have grown beyond a small handful and the zippers won't close. I'm thinking I need to upsize.