I don't know if others have thought of this, but if you copy the address of a photo on Facebook, you can paste it here and the photo will appear full size.

Ray

Like this beautiful JRMC UH-1H  from Oliver Tafel.

19250660_10155348331429098_4872737047604

21 hours ago, Dafixer said:

I downloaded my album yesterday and closed my account.I hope others follow suit, it's the only way they'll notice.

I'm working on it, I've got too many albums to get done all at one sitting. :sunrevolves:

I would presume that PB have thought long and hard about this particular move and will have calculated that they might loose lots of people like us but can bank on small numbers of people coughing up the ridiculous fees. Maybe various commercial companies rely on PB and will pay this fee. If not, PB will have signed their own death warrant. To us, it looks like a crazy move by PB but I guess they know exactly what they are doing. They are calling our bluff and there is only one way to deal with them. Move elsewhere.

LD.

P.S Ray, thanks for a look at your photo collection. There are some great photos in there! 

1 hour ago, Loach Driver said:

I would presume that PB have thought long and hard about this particular move and will have calculated that they might loose lots of people like us but can bank on small numbers of people coughing up the ridiculous fees. Maybe various commercial companies rely on PB and will pay this fee. If not, PB will have signed their own death warrant. To us, it looks like a crazy move by PB but I guess they know exactly what they are doing. They are calling our bluff and there is only one way to deal with them. Move elsewhere.

LD.

P.S Ray, thanks for a look at your photo collection. There are some great photos in there! 

They might not have had a lot of choice in the matter. This is one example of a growing trend across the board.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/06/facebook-and-twitter-could-be-fined-up-to-57-million-under-new-german-law/

On 7/7/2017 at 10:28 PM, salvador001 said:

Stupid photobucket, im not paying not even a cent for it. 

Finished my UH-60 a couple of days ago, ill see what i can do to post it.

Rod.

Brother use TinyPic is awesome a and free ! 

If you need to download your PB pics, this is well worth using:

https://sharecoding.wordpress.com/photobucket-downloader/

Very quick and easy. The only issue that I see that may be a problem is the limitation in the number of photos you can download at one time (100). This was not a problem for me, I think I had one or two albums with over 100 photos.