Please post below with what you plan on building. 

I am in with:

1/48 Hobbycraft Sea Fury in the Winter testing scheme from 1948

1/48 Kinetic tracker in the late 1960's scheme

1/48 Grand Phoenix Firefly in the early 1950's scheme

1/48 Kinetic Alpha Jets in the Blue Top Aces scheme

Sean

Well lets see/.........

all 1/48

Bell 47

a Mk5 Sabre from Cart Blanch exercise

Mk 5 Sabre Europe display team X2

CT-156 Hawk X2

Bird dog

All for someone else.

CT-156 Hawk X2 in 1/32 (for me)

Canada 150th CF-18 . (for me)

1 and 1/2 Neptunes, Both for a customer, one is partially built so it will not count.

Some weird helicopter for a customer.

2 CT-133s (for me)

2 CT-155 Harvard II (1 for me)

CC-108 Caribou

Those are done.... so more for the same customer.....

Two Ontario water bombers

CT-132 Dash 8 Gonzo

ANOTHER Canada 150 CF-18

and if time a Voodoo for me..

Edited by phantom

Here are my planned builds.

-1/144 Revell CF-18 in Operation IMPACT markings/loadout. I made the base last year but never started the kit.

19488607_10104841479513209_8729460983490

-1/72 BPK Canadair Challenger 601 in Luftwaffe markings

Hasegawa T-33 with Leading Edge "Silver Shark" scheme from VU-32 out of CFB Greenwood, Nova Scotia in 1992. I saw a warbird in these markings at Hamilton a few years ago and had to do it. It's an OOOOOOLD Hasegawa kit with poor detail. I'll be redoing the wheel wells and putting some belts on the seats but that's about it. Even considering my past group build history, I should be able to finish this by the end of the year, we'll see what happens then. I do have a bunch more in the stash.

Note, for all the Photo Bucket haters out there, this was posted on FaceBook to see how it works as an alternative. I'm not spending $400/year to post photos, that's for damned sure. I posted it as viewable by "me only", right clicked the image, clicked "properties" and copied the URL to post it here. HTH.

19554975_1925324091042980_64910679230700

2 hours ago, Grey Ghost 531 said:

Note, for all the Photo Bucket haters out there, this was posted on FaceBook to see how it works as an alternative. I'm not spending $400/year to post photos, that's for damned sure. I posted it as viewable by "me only", right clicked the image, clicked "properties" and copied the URL to post it here. HTH.

This it's exactly what I do and it works well.

Well i was originally going to build a 1/33 cf-104 but my building times are short these days but since im canadian i can skip this GB.

So im going to build the hobycraft tutor in snowbird liveries.  Plus I just saw them at Bagotville on june 25th

I've been looking forward to this group build, so I can once again build a copy of the first airplane model I ever built with my dad... the Revell 1/28 scale Sopwith Camel, flown by one of Canada's favorite sons, William Barker.  Built the first one in 1967 so now, I'll get to see how much my skills have improved over 50 years.

Revell H291-250 Camel.JPG

Edited by swbailey

I've got too many to choose from in this category but I'm leaning towards this Canadair CC109 if I can dig it out easily:

http://www.welshmodels.co.uk/PM008.html

The kit is a mixed media resin/vacuform from Proteus/Welsh in 1/72. This one is the Allison engine variant but I also have an old Execuform vacuform with both engines as an option so I can always do an early machine down the road. Aside from touring the stash I guess I should look into some sort of photo hosting too as I fortunately delayed going to photobucket based on peoples original complaints before the present fiasco...... 

Edited by RCAFFAN

i plan to build at least one 1/48 Voodoo, the "Lark One" retirement scheme. and also a 1/48 CF-188A, also from the 425th squadron.(most probably the 60th anniversary scheme)

On July 1 I started an RCAF Tilley I intend into a diorama. This is going together fast.

I don't know what to build for my second kit, either a 1/48 Hasegawa CF-104D or a GWH T-33.

Or a 1/48 Eduard Mk IX.

On 7/1/2017 at 8:01 PM, RCAFFAN said:

I've got too many to choose from in this category but I'm leaning towards this Canadair CC109 if I can dig it out easily:

http://www.welshmodels.co.uk/PM008.html

The kit is a mixed media resin/vacuform from Proteus/Welsh in 1/72. This one is the Allison engine variant but I also have an old Execuform vacuform with both engines as an option so I can always do an early machine down the road. Aside from touring the stash I guess I should look into some sort of photo hosting too as I fortunately delayed going to photobucket based on peoples original complaints before the present fiasco...... 

Awesome..nice to see some of the more rare birds get built.

I have a 1/144 Argus that is waiting for me in the stash, but I don't think I will get around to it this time. 

Sean

9 hours ago, martin_sam_2000 said:

I have a 1/144 Argus that is waiting for me in the stash, but I don't think I will get around to it this time. 

Sean

I have a 1/72 Argus, a vacuform done by the guy who did Execuform but I'm not planning to do it or the sister kit a 1/72 Avro Jetliner, as a full vacuform is too much to do in the time period. However another local modeler built the Argus kit for our local contest and it is big! I was thinking of doing the Northstar using the Revell C54 and Belcher's conversion kit but I don't think it counts as I started same earlier this year but got interrupted due to unforeseen medical problems  so it doesn't qualify me thinks. I'm still unpacking 20+ moving boxes of models so something else may grab me as a second choice......

Usually post on FB so I'm very new here. Alf convinced me to get in on this group build so here I am.

I'm building something that has been in my stash a while: Kinetic's 1/48 F5B (CF116). Not sure what scheme I want to use yet, there are a few good ones to choose from.

On 09/07/2017 at 11:51 AM, Henry Wong said:

Usually post on FB so I'm very new here. Alf convinced me to get in on this group build so here I am.

I'm building something that has been in my stash a while: Kinetic's 1/48 F5B (CF116). Not sure what scheme I want to use yet, there are a few good ones to choose from.

And, as promised, I'm in as well! I will be building the 1/48 CF-5D (Dual) from Kinetic as well. 

Also, I just received some decals from Malaysia, of the Canada 150 CF-18 demo jet. 1/72 for that one.

I'm sure I will have several others to build as well. Looking forward to seeing some of these aircraft.

ALF

Hi all Canadians and Canada enthusiasts.

I'm in with two builds:

- De Havilland Canada DHC4 Caribou protptype. Perhaps you know I love prototypes, since I built a Chipmunk back in 2011 for the "On Canadian Wings GB"

The kit is the HobbyCraft 1/72

2060513e-a60f-439c-8952-0e09f190304b.jpg

- De Havilland Canada DHC-6 Twin Otter 100 in the Aeralpi livery. That was a little regional airline operating in northern Italy in the 60s.

8acdc114-5a7e-4655-a271-c06bcb5d95ff.jpg

The kit is the Revell reboxed Matchbox 1/72.

Best regards

Euge

Edited by 72linerlover