This is such a beautiful model and it's nice to see a VF-84 bird that stands out so far above the pack of others being built right now.  The tonal variations in the gray are incredible!  The exhausts - wow, awesome! (are they aires or eduard?)  I also love the weapons on this build- very colorful sparrows and new (for the time) 9L's- again, something that sets this build apart in the "unique" category from the other Tamiya VF-84 builds of late.  

I like it on the Facebook page and I like it here!  Well done Manuel!

Steve

Edited by Falconxlvi
18 hours ago, Falconxlvi said:

This is such a beautiful model and it's nice to see a VF-84 bird that stands out so far above the pack of others being built right now.  The tonal variations in the gray are incredible!  The exhausts - wow, awesome! (are they aires or eduard?)  I also love the weapons on this build- very colorful sparrows and new (for the time) 9L's- again, something that sets this build apart in the "unique" category from the other Tamiya VF-84 builds of late.  

I like it on the Facebook page and I like it here!  Well done Manuel!

Steve

Thanks Steve...
Exhaust are from Aires, Aires for hasegawa it fix with some work...

Uau indeed! Very nice model!

If a may add something, it is regarding your photos: if your camera allows, try taking the photos with smaller aperture (use a high f/stop) as it will increase your depth of field (that way, ideally, you'll get the whole model in focus).

I hope it helps and congratulations on an amazing model.

Cheers

Marco Preto

http://mpminiatures.wordpress.com

10 hours ago, marcopreto said:

Uau indeed! Very nice model!

If a may add something, it is regarding your photos: if your camera allows, try taking the photos with smaller aperture (use a high f/stop) as it will increase your depth of field (that way, ideally, you'll get the whole model in focus).

I hope it helps and congratulations on an amazing model.

Cheers

Marco Preto

Yes my camera allowed all that parameters... but I need a decent tripod, for that reason I have to open the f/stop, just waiting for take more pics...
Thanks Marco.
Greetings... :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...