1/72 Hasegawa with Eduard cockpit and seats TBA, Master pitot probes. 

Best feature I think will be the loadout:

AGM-88 HARMS on the outer wing pylons, AGM-65 Mavericks on the inners, centerline tank.

Two Sparrows in the aft wells, ALQ-131 in a forward well.

This meant mostly-scratchbuilding the LAU-117 rails for the mavericks, and working the HARM rails to the outer pylons. The outer pylons, of course, had to be cut away from the wing tanks and heavily rebuilt. HARMS and their rails are from the Tamiya F-16CJ kit.

lR2DXDj.jpg

cOXlNC4.jpg

t8RGI8E.jpg

Watching with interest, I did the "G" with nearly the same load-out some years ago. If you are interested, I can upload the pictures again (me beeing a photobucket-victim...).

HAJO

I tried to relocate my WIP, but somehow didn´t found it... Anyway, here is a teaser:

n4J72N5.jpg

As you can see, I also opted for two AGM-88s on the outer pylons, and then a pair of two Mavericks on the inner pylon and two CBU-97 on the other pylon.

HAJO

The album is here: http://imgur.com/a/9KqW7

Edited by Hajo L.
  • 3 weeks later...

Very nice build, Hajo! Very nice indeed :cheers:

Folks, I must regret I did finish the build without any other in-progress shots; I figure it's easy to find Hasegawa Phantoms under construction, the only real difference here was the pylons for the loadout.

The finished bird can be seen here: