Two 1/48 Su-34: And the winner is...

9 hours ago, magman2 said:

Осла the 2018 vent is clearly a different. 

The non-clipped corners do look sharper if that is what you are talking about. You were never clear as to what you considered changed. I thought you meant the clipped corner as there were vents that did not have it. If you want to argue some point you need to be clear and explain what you are referring to.

Also, what does "Осла" mean?

12 minutes ago, Mstor said:

I afraid even knowing Russian doesn't help much in this case. It is a variation of word "осёл" which means "donkey" and I'm having hard time combining it with the rest of the phrase.

1 hour ago, Mstor said:

The non-clipped corners do look sharper if that is what you are talking about. You were never clear as to what you considered changed. I thought you meant the clipped corner as there were vents that did not have it. If you want to argue some point you need to be clear and explain what you are referring to.

"Осла" Donkey, To end this now, I stated it was a different shape. and still you have a dig at me. You have done the same thing on Britmodeller  over The B V Translation.

In the end of September, 1-48 will release in next few days, after this i'll  with peace in my mind will go to a vacation, I will bathe and sunbathe in tiqourose seawater and sand. In this time will finish print 1-72 decal and after return - this decal will release.

Edited by kotey
43 minutes ago, magman2 said:

"Осла" Donkey, To end this now, I stated it was a different shape. and still you have a dig at me. You have done the same thing on Britmodeller  over The B V Translation.

Sir, I do not understand why you are getting angry over this. In fact, it is you who are evidently calling me names ("donkey"). You originally made a post stating that the tail vent was a different shape and showing a photo of a Su-34. Zactoman asked you if you meant the clipped corner. You responded with a close up of the area and stated "Looks a Tad different ?". I posted that I had a number of pics showing vents with the clipped corner and that I did not think it a new feature. Your reply, calling me a donkey in Russian was " Осла show us some ". I posted a number of pics showing airframes with clipped vents. Kotey did the same with date info. You replied again, using the pejorative "Осла", that the 2018 vent is clearly different. I gave the vents a closer look and responded that the non-clipped corners do look sharper. I tried to explain to you that unless you specify what you are talking about it is difficult know what you are referring to. I also asked what Осла meant as I do not speak Russian, or whatever language it is written in.

Now you accuse me of digging at you? All I ever did was try to have a discussion to figure out what it was that was different about the vents. Something that you have yet to clarify. Both Zactoman and myself thought you were referring to the clipped corner, which is clearly not new. On top of that, I find you are calling me names in a language I don't understand?

The post on Britmodeler that I think you must be referring to is about Amigos' new Khibiny pods. I did not even realize that it was you posting that and I see that you, correctly, pointed out that I was in error about the designation on the pods, Russian "B" equaling "V" in English. I had not been to Britmodeler since I posted on that thread, so have not had a chance to reply.

So, that is all I am going to say in regards to this (more than enough I would guess). I hope you are able to see reason and return to a normal level of discourse. Let's call it cultural misunderstandings.

Moderators, you may delete this "conversation" or lock it or whatever. Its all fine with me.

6 hours ago, Mstor said:

Moderators, you may delete this "conversation" or lock it or whatever. Its all fine with me.

Please don't lock the thread Clean it up or leave it be.

It shouldn't need to be said, but we're here to discuss models and airplanes and this is not the place for name-calling or fighting. :kissing2: Open a window and don't let the glue fumes cloud your judgement.

As for the new vent, indeed it is different.

There are now 5 rows of vents rather than 6, the three corners look squared and the clipped corner looks sharp angled.

It would be nice to get some actual close-ups.

Wondering what other little changes the Russians made to confuse us... :hmmm:

:cheers:

2 hours ago, Zactoman said:

Please don't lock the thread Clean it up or leave it be.

I only meant my part of the thread. I agree, there is too much good info in this thread. I wouldn't want it completely deleted. In any case, there doesn't seem to be any chance of it happening. 😉

Looking at the photos, of the Su-34  Khibiny pods  at the first phase of the Syrian intervention, I could  see any fences on the pods.

So choose your Time line for Your Su-34.

Naked SU-34  2018.

1698225254_143473xx.jpg.bd045907a8665f9d8e315b757c6bc961.jpg

Photo: Uses Ushakov

On 9/4/2018 at 10:11 PM, magman2 said:

It would be good, if we could get some close ups, of the newer Aircraft. Maybe let us see, what other changes have been made. 🔍 

Sometimes it seems like we're fighting an uphill battle. Every time we turn around the Russians are introducing changes to their aircraft. I can't keep up :dontknow:

As say one russian miliraty leader 200 years ago: while our opponents made the plan approach to us we will change an area landscape and by that we will put them in a difficult situation.

So, today we finally release 48-045 Sukhoi Su-34 decal set - four big decal sheets, two small decal sheets, all known at nowdays Su-34s painting scheme and markings, including aircraft from Aviation Group of Russian Air Force in Syria - mission marks and slogans, which technicans and pilots signed on bombs.

Also we considered the last tendency in RuAF - made black outline on board numbers and change writing ВВС РОССИИ to ВКС РОССИИ

PS: Dear funs of 1-72 scale - we did'nt forget about you, similar decal in 1-72 scale is print now, few weeks and you will be happy.

48-045%20Su-34.jpg
Edited by kotey
On 9/8/2018 at 5:47 PM, kotey said:
So, today we finally release 48-045 Sukhoi Su-34 decal set - four big decal sheets, two small decal sheets, all known at nowdays Su-34s painting scheme and markings, including aircraft from Aviation Group of Russian Air Force in Syria - mission marks and slogans, which technicans and pilots signed on bombs.

Also we considered the last tendency in RuAF - made black outline on board numbers and change writing ВВС РОССИИ to ВКС РОССИИ

PS: Dear funs of 1-72 scale - we did'nt forget about you, similar decal in 1-72 scale is print now, few weeks and you will be happy.

48-045%20Su-34.jpg

Kotey, I just noticed the profiles in your instructions are in colour. Am I right that this is new for Begemot? It looks very professional.

Edited by Mfezi
1 hour ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Amazing set of decals. Will you post the cost on your website when they are ready for purchase?

I'm going to wait till Mike at Hobbyzone gets them in. He already has a placeholder set for them and Mike's prices are very reasonable and free shipping.

To Mfezi - yes, in colour, we could cure the daltonism. All decals, what we start designed after this will include colour profiles, some, some, which we were start design earlier (or decals, which instruction is already printed before: MiG-29SMT 1-48, Yak-130 1-48, some more other decals) - still greyscale.

To Mr. Matt Foley - you can find new decals just now in few russian Ebay shops or as example decal now on the way to HobbyZone US. 

5 minutes ago, kotey said:

To Mfezi - yes, in colour, we could cure the daltonism. All decals, what we start designed after this will include colour profiles, some, some, which we were start design earlier (or decals, which instruction is already printed before: MiG-29SMT 1-48, Yak-130 1-48, some more other decals) - still greyscale.

To Mr. Matt Foley - you can find new decals just now in few russian Ebay shops or as example decal now on the way to HobbyZone US. 

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! :woot.gif:  All great news Andrey, thanks! For those looking on eBay, Hobbyzone goes by the name of tacair. I usually just go to his website though.

• 2 weeks later...