There seems to be an issue with Photobucket (no kidding...)

So a lot of progress is lost for most of us who have posted pictures.

I am tempted to ask supermod (Phantom) for a 2 week extension, mostly because I'm tardy myself... But also due to the voes of the bucket.

Anyway, if it is not extended the group build will be done, and there were many completions, but I and a few others procrastinated enough not to finish on time (I will blame work, but it is only partially true, as I have been away at work for 3 of the 6 months of the build, but the mojo was not there last month at home) Anyway, we shall see what happens!

Cheers 

Harald

So the rules are rules.

July 1st is the official end date, when I get home and have some time I'll compile a list, perhaps a poll? of completed builds, and then the poll decides the winner. then I'll get Werner's wings a heads up.

Cheers

H.

Try to get an extension for a month or so. Would love to finish my build. I too was out of town for over three months of the build. But we got to keep em flying!

Brandon

Edited by Bravosierra001

Unfortunately no extensions given, however we will keep chucking at it until we get thrown into the Archives...

(I have a UH-1B and a Bronco that I'm going to build just as the two you have in your sig...)