Discovery Air Defense Services A-4N decals

Interesting! Did Discovery Air take over from BAe Systems?  Oh, wait!  Canadian reg.  Hmm...  I may need to research this one for a possible Skyhawk build.  Thanks Chris.

Edited by Dutch
On 06/07/2017 at 10:06 PM, UKPonchoMan said:

This kind of thing? :)

Discovery Air.png

Sorry for the late reply Chris. Thanks but the colored stuff are missing (Canadian flags, intakes symbology). Given I don't have much of a decals sparebox, I guess I'll have to wait (and I'm in no hurry).

2 hours ago, Lancer512 said:

Okay. Thanks for the clarification.I was not aware of that.

@Dutch: Dicovery got the new contract.

A couple guys I served with fly for Discovery. Caracal had the decals on their release schedule before Two Bobs stepped in.

Two Bobs has the BAE sheet and apparently it hasn't sold as well as they expected.

2 hours ago, Laurent said:

Sorry for the late reply Chris. Thanks but the colored stuff are missing (Canadian flags, intakes symbology). Given I don't have much of a decals sparebox, I guess I'll have to wait (and I'm in no hurry).

The Canadian flags were on a separate tab I forgot to include :) I didn't draw the intake warning markings - can't remember where I got those from...