Has anyone here used this resin kit? If so, does WP resin wings have a place for the pylons to attache to? I have looked at many pictures and can't seem to see the attachment locations on the wings.

F/A-18E/F Folding Wing set (for Hasegawa 1/72)

I have a classic hornet set for the 1/72 Academy, They have placement holes for the pylons. I'm not too sure what the Super set is like but i can only presume that it would have the locating holes for the pylons

IMG_0701_1.jpg

Edited by Aussie_superbug
photo added

I have had no issues with WP, until I asked for support for replacement parts; not even a response from them from my initial email asking for help on replacing parts. I have had to order a complete new set for the missing pieces. When you recv the package, open it immediately and make sure all is in there. and hopefully you are not missing any items.

I have not considered ordering from them again due to the lack of support to this customer. I cannot support a company that has ill regard for their customers.