On 22.07.2017 at 4:07 PM, CharlieUH-1H said:

THanks Rod for the advice

handlers and other stuff on the cockpit 

15p5203.jpg

35mo03q.jpg 

Hello - your bouild looks ossom !!!

It's clearly visible that you are good in this subject.

I have one little question-could you tell me how you glued so clean and free from glue marks those black elements under the top of canopy glass part or these 2 narrow silver parts which holds avionics bay doors? I would like to hear about type of glue and your technique if you please.

1 hour ago, Headhunter88 said:

Hello - your bouild looks ossom !!!

It's clearly visible that you are good in this subject.

I have one little question-could you tell me how you glued so clean and free from glue marks those black elements under the top of canopy glass part or these 2 narrow silver parts which holds avionics bay doors? I would like to hear about type of glue and your technique if you please.

Thanks brother

to be honest I am not that expert on the scale modeling I am just a beginner that likes to do lot of scratch building (big mistake) lol.. the glue that I use a really really cheep one that sells here in Dominican republic grocery stores for a about 10 Dominican Pesos about 0.212 dollars What I do is I use a needle to put the glue that I want in place and then add the part and let it dry.. to hold the avionics I use guitar strings hope it helps my friend

• 4 weeks later...