I’ll do this completely OOB maybe I add some stuff outside but it will be mostly OOB .. a friend gave it to me since it will be not built it I don’t have the instructions and the decals(do Floyd make decals for this thing?) 

2pu00g4.jpg

2n6rnn.jpg
scup3t.jpg
30k7j4o.jpg

1 hour ago, Tank said:

For the that kit you don't have to do alot.3 digits upfront and 6 on the tail, that's it. The scale rotor link has some number combo's.

IIRC the two tone desert is pre-NTS and that kit would work.

http://www.scale-rotors.com/kit/artikel.php?id=1170

119584_0.jpg

HTH

Thanks brother, hope they are in stock

Probably not going to find any instock. The first was Twobobs and that is long out of stock. The second is 1/72. Only used to show how limited the markings are for the sand options which are correct for the kit.

7 minutes ago, Tank said:

Probably not going to find any instock. The first was Twobobs and that is long out of stock. The second is 1/72. Only used to show how limited the markings are for the sand options which are correct for the kit.

I see the post if from 2009

maybe someone here have some decals for this.... hopefully,,, if not it will be paint and weathered like it have never had decals lol

6 hours ago, CharlieUH-1H said:

should I wait for them Dave? This are good news  :) 

I have a 1/32nd sheet being printed now with Microscale, then a 1/48 F/A-18A/C sheet will be sent in. After the 48th Hornet sheet, the AH-1W sheet is going to print. Based on Microscale's current turn around time, the AH-1W sheet should be ready around the end of October, beginning of November.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

That kit (none do) doesn't match the decal sheet OOB. Maybe for spare numbers. Those are NTS birds w/ new exhausts.

Ohhhh no! :( so this one will be another “what if” ?? A friends provide me with 2 set but I haven’t see them yet 

The kit is good for a bird from 80's-90's, it's those decals that are the issue, they are from the last few years which you can't build OOB with that kit.

• CharlieUH-1H changed the title to 1/35 AH-1W *Finished*