Happy Independence Day America

Wishing you the best for your Independence day. :occasion2:

Please  take time on your grand Holiday to reflect that  the USA has the greatest man made document in human history, your United States Constitution and attached Bill of Rights. No other nation I know of has anything like it. The only nation I know of that does not grant rights, but enshrines them as God Given, birth rights, forbidding government  from  taking them away.

:cheers:

7 minutes ago, Darren Roberts said:

Gordon, it's a shame that most Americans don't appreciate what you just wrote.

Indeed.  As NPR's tweeting of the Declaration of Independence yesterday pointed out.  :doh:

3 hours ago, MoFo said:

Indeed.  As NPR's tweeting of the Declaration of Independence yesterday pointed out.  :doh:

Things have been turned upside down here which was the whole goal for some grpups, it's going to be a while before things get back to normal. People are being overly sensitive in response to others being overly sensitive ironically to prove the other side is hypocrital.

Canadians say some pretty nice things about the US in my experience, never dislike hearing it. My sig line is from a Canadian. Been following Jordan Peterson a bunch too. 

My friend took a JTAC course from some Canadians and enjoy it a lot. Learned a ton too. 

Edited by TaiidanTomcat
21 hours ago, TaiidanTomcat said:

Been following Jordan Peterson a bunch too. 

Jordan Peterson is freaking an awesome mind. His describing the current  situation especially of leftism and SJW's with their 'toxic' activism in life  along with the  pollution of it all on University campuses  is SPOT ON! His mind and his passion to explain himself  is incredible and thought provoking. He'd be an interesting person  to swing a few beers with.

Edited by Gordon Shumway