Have some more commission builds, that just happen to fit in with this GB. 3 RCAF Sabres. One Hasegawa will get 416 squadron Cart Blanche exercise markings. The two Monogram kits are getting Leading Edge Sky Lancers markings. The Hasegawa kit will be almost out of the box except for the roundels. Hasegawa decals although nice looking , used modern leafs instead of the 50s version.

4gY8tAs.jpg

Edited by phantom

Had hoped to get a bunch done today , but got called in. While on vacation.

Least I got home early so back at it........Airbrush died. Took 2 hours to get that working again. Clot in the air supply. Guess I was "all out of love". ..

Sorry, old guy joke.

Yep, but at least it was not like last time, no riot, no blood. Had to teach a class so easy.

Right, the Hasegawa is by far a better model. Many more parts , much better detail. Also fine detail compared to the big clunky looking Monogram. The Mono looks pretty thick as well. The Mono also has zero intake trunking which of course is very noticeable on a Sabre. Also zero exhaust compared to the Hasegawa. However I will bet the customer bought the two Monograms for less then he paid for the Hasgeawa.

S3OafS3.jpg