Hasegawa 1/48 legacy hornet etch set

G'day all. Now that I've finished my Eduard Mig-21 I want to turn my attention to my 1/48 Hasegawa F/A-18A thats been sitting on the shelf of doom for some time. My question is about a photo etch set that someone posted pics of on here maybe a couple of years back. The set included the mesh screens that are found on the air intake splitter plates. I managed to completely obliterate this detail on my build whilst trying to get a good fit on some crappy aftermarket seamless intakes i somehow grafted into it. I can't for the life of me remember what manufacturer made the set. Any info and maybe also a place to order it would go a long way to saving this build. Thanks!

9 hours ago, JeffreyK said:

I think they have still an ebay shop.

Indeed they do, and it contains many fine items. Their service is excellent, and if your package is like mine it will arrive all wrapped in brown paper and proper string!

i have bought the Amur F-18A/B set at the48ers.com... so it didn't come in  the fancy package (which i've already experienced in the past with pleasure) ...but it was convenient for getting other stuff.

i will use this set in my upcoming build for the Canada 150 GB