Su-35/33 and other swiveling Flanker nozzles

10 hours ago, Alex Matvey said:

Yes, it will be released next week.

Regards, 

Alex.

Not to bug you on this - but any decision on making them in 1/72 for Hasegawa too? :)

51 minutes ago, Berkut said:

Not to bug you on this - but any decision on making them in 1/72 for Hasegawa too? :)

A-a-ah... I shall discuss this with my partner :)  Can you provide me with exact dimensions / diameter of the model nacelles tail parts?

I only have the Su-33 kit myself at the moment so i dont have the Su-35S kit. (lack of resin exhaust is basically what has kept me from buying/building it!) But i believe their Su-33 exhaust and nacelles should have the same diameter as the Su-35S kit. Measuring the Su-33 exhaust they are 16.5mm. I am sure others who has the Su-35S kit at hand and calipers is able to provide more accurate measurements.

I don't know of a specific aftermarket for the type of nozzle you're referring to (there could be), but when I did my SU-30MKI a few years back I used the regular Aires resin exhausts, but cut them from the casting block at an angle and then filled, sanded, scribed as necessary to accomplish the look of them.