Here is the line-up of new releases for August. I expect to enable preorders on or around August 12.

CD72036:  1/72 Piaggio P.180 Avanti

CD72068:  1/72 B-45 Tornado

CD72071:  1/72 USAF F-100 in Vietnam

CD48121:  1/48 Piasecki H-21 Workhorse / Shawnee

CD144002: 1/144 C-141 (reprint)

Edited by KursadA

Neptunes and RCAF retro Hawk are scheduled for September and October, respectively. Be patient, folks - there is lots of stuff in the pipeline and I can't release them all at the same time. You will have them soon enough.

• 1 month later...

Kursad, I am waiting to make a purchase for several current sheets until the 1/72 KC-135R Pt2 & C-135 Generic sheets are released.  When do you plan on releasing those?  Just curious. R/ Dutch

Edited by Dutch

All of this month's releases are available for preorder now. The U-2R/S, H-19 , KC-135R and DHC-4 sheets did not make it into this month's batch of releases - the decals themselves are ready, but the instructions are not.

The generic C-135 sheet will not come before October at the earliest, but the second KC-135R sheet will be available in the next batch of releases.

I have put up some of the kits I used to design this month's decal sheets for sale - check the thread for some good deals; and help me defray the cost of the overpriced Roden C-5 I bought so I could design decals for you: