Rose458green is selling the ZM F-4J for $22.95 plus free shipping. You can only buy 1 every 10 days. Granted all 49 feedback is from them buying and not selling but they offer money back guarantee from ebay and paypal. Worth a shot for the price. I will let you all know how it pans out. 

Dunno.... i have pissed away 23.00 on crappier stuff.  But with ebay and paypal willing to refund it if it is a scam, not much harm in it for the price. And if it isnt a scam, its a helluva price. 

Wow! I'm not sure how he's selling them for that price. Unless he got them directly from ZM, there's no way he's making a profit. It may not be a scam, but I would imagine there is some kind of backstory on how he got them.

1 minute ago, venom said:

i bought one too thru paypal .how do you go about canceling the order ?

Ebay should send you an email. I called paypal directly and explained what happened. 

Lol...can you guys please send some money to my Nigerian bank account.

I promise its not a scam its to help my brother who is the bank President out of jail.

When he gets out ill send you money back plus a 1000 US bonus oh and ill throw in a ZM F-4J.

Rule 1 If a deal sounds to good to be true it isnt...

Rule 2 A fool and there money are easily parted...

14 hours ago, Gene K said:

What is the Account Number?

Gene K

Sorry Gene your a little late the offer has been over subscribed...off to the Bahamas now to buy a small island!