LF: 1/48 Victory Productions A-4 Decal Sheet

There's a VA-94 A-4C and some VA-94 A-4E's on this 48010 AOA decal sheet link. I have the sheet and I'm not going to use the A-4C markings. You can buy the A-4 stencils from AOA on a separate sheet. If you're interested in the A-4C plane specific markings I usually like to trade for stuff, let me know what you have to trade. I tried to PM you but it said you don't receive PM's.

http://www.aoadecals.com/48010/home.htm

Jeem

Edited by jeem
5 hours ago, ziggyfoos said:

Figures, I specifically omitted that VA-94 1965-66 Big E cruise off the AOA sheet because it was already covered by Victory.

The Victory sheet is next to impossible to obtain, I've seen it go for several hundred dollars the few times it does show up on eBay. Buyers are always seeking it out as the subject isn't well covered elsewhere.

On 7/16/2017 at 8:16 PM, fulcrum1 said:

One just went on Ebay for $30 and a partial sheet sold a few months back for $6....best of luck!

That was me for $30.  Score of the century.  

Brestt,

PM me here in a few weeks of/when I get the sheet.  I'm sure we can work something out.  I grabbed it solely for the Clansman A-4E. 

Chris