Kitty Hawk 1/48th scale UH-1D Finished

Now what we need is for Eduard Brassin to make some 48th scale grains of rice to sprinkle around on the cargo cabin floor and some 48th scale house flys to blow them!!  Then the Floyd Werners of the model world can duplicate a REAL Vietnam Huey!!! 

That's about the only thing needed to match Floyd's skill set level!! I'm gonna have some great fun trying tho!!!

Bo

Demon 68

4 hours ago, jabow said:

Now what we need is for Eduard Brassin to make some 48th scale grains of rice to sprinkle around on the cargo cabin floor and some 48th scale house flys to blow them!!  Then the Floyd Werners of the model world can duplicate a REAL Vietnam Huey!!! 

That's about the only thing needed to match Floyd's skill set level!! I'm gonna have some great fun trying tho!!!

Bo

Demon 68

How about marijuana leaves from the fields they landed in? We used to do drug interdiction in Canada (BC) and our helo's use to come back full of the leaves in every nook and cranny.

Very nice work Floyd, I can't believe the one numpty at Hyperscale bellyached so much about the kit.

12 hours ago, Scooby said:

How about marijuana leaves from the fields they landed in? We used to do drug interdiction in Canada (BC) and our helo's use to come back full of the leaves in every nook and cranny.

Very nice work Floyd, I can't believe the one numpty at Hyperscale bellyached so much about the kit.

LOL!! A 'joint' are two wouldn't be unrealistic for Vietnam, either.

Those bulkhead behind Pilot and Co-Pilot seats nearly always contained a quart of Engine Oil and Hydraulic fluid, too.  Wonder if the 4 First Aide Kits are top and bottom of each bulkhead???

Bo

4 hours ago, jabow said:

Wonder if the 4 First Aide Kits are top and bottom of each bulkhead???

No but I'm thinking of having them in a small set.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words.  I've already started another one.

Floyd

Edited by Floyd S. Werner, Jr.