A-4 walk around pics needed

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have photos of the insides of the two access doors on the tops of A-4 intakes?

Z53MqNE.jpg

I have a bunch of photos showing them open on the ground, but can't find any images showing what is in the space they cover. I'd like to open the doors up on my current build but need some detail shots if you have them.

Thanks so much for any help!

The door in the hump leads to the fuel port, which is basically just a cylinder that sticks up a bit in the center of the space. You can look back into the hump and see some of the black boxes there as well. On the other side of the hump from the door is a cooling intake, so a bit of ducting should lead from there back to the black boxes.

Thanks for the help guys. I decided to just go for it and cut open both panels yesterday. Between a very rough diagram in the TA-4 NATOPs manual and the help you have given me, I figured I could make it look busy and hopefully interesting. Thanks again!