How to transfer topic postings from one forum to another

In the cases where I continued a group build project after the GB is over, I've simply added a post to the end of the GB thread stating that I was going to create a new thread in the appropriate subject area of the forum, and maybe even post a link once its set up there. Then just continue where you left off in a new thread. Sometimes I'll do a "catch-up" re-cap of what's been done to help follow early progress without having to go back and forth.

Bill

57 minutes ago, niart17 said:

In the cases where I continued a group build project after the GB is over, I've simply added a post to the end of the GB thread stating that I was going to create a new thread in the appropriate subject area of the forum, and maybe even post a link once its set up there. Then just continue where you left off in a new thread. Sometimes I'll do a "catch-up" re-cap of what's been done to help follow early progress without having to go back and forth.

Bill

Sounds like a good idea. Thanks Bill.

Alan M.

43 minutes ago, TankerTweaker said:

I just thought that after a GB closes, you can't post on it anymore.

Alan M.

Nope, you can keep posting. They do not go away.