Weather Radar on RTAF UH-60L

I want to build my Minicraft 1/48 UH-30L Black in Royal Thai Air Force markings, and would like to add the Radar antenna shown in the below photo.
https://abpic.co.uk/pictures/full_size_0309/1463926-large.jpg
Does anybody make it in an aftermarket set?
If not I should be able to guesstimate the dimensions.

Larry

9 minutes ago, hawkwrench said:

You could try Lone Star Models. They might have a Cobra Company set with that nose.

Tim

I already had checked out Lone Star Models, they don't have anything in 1/48 yet for the H-60.

Cobra Company had an MH-60L conversion (48031) that includes the nose radome, but even if Mike West releases it, I can't justify buying that whole set, when all I need is the radome..

Larry

In that case, you could take the nose off the radar from the MH-60K kit, add a little tubing and a small piece of styrene or lead foil and that should do it!

Maybe you can find a 1/48 USCG MH-60T resin set or better yet, find someone who has the CG resin radar nose and maybe they'll cast an extra one for you.

Tim

44 minutes ago, hawkwrench said:

In that case, you could take the nose off the radar from the MH-60K kit, add a little tubing and a small piece of styrene or lead foil and that should do it!

Maybe you can find a 1/48 USCG MH-60T resin set or better yet, find someone who has the CG resin radar nose and maybe they'll cast an extra one for you.

Tim

The only one of your options that is economically viable is the last one.

I have no need for either of the other 2 kits you mentioned, since Thailand never flew them.

Larry

59 minutes ago, salvador001 said:

You could grab the radar cone of the Pavehawk kit and build from scratch the mount. I know its a difficult task but it is the only thing. The MH-60K radar is different than the Thai hawk.

Rod.

I don't have a Pavehawk kit, and since Thailand does not fly them, I have no need for one.

Larry