Rosie the Riveter tool question

So my OCD got the best of me, and I've decided to add the rivet work to the Tamiya 1/32 F-15C.  I have a variety of tools I use for riveting, I have the Trumpeter rivet wheel but have found it difficult to use at times, also metal templates.  But I've heard some good things about the "Rosie the Riveter" tool and was thinking of getting one or two.  For the F-15C it looks like using their "double wheel" tool would really make things easier and more efficient.  I had a couple questions though.  First, can you use the double rivet tool as a single? (In other words, remove just one of the wheels), does the wheel rotate easily?  (The trumpeter one is very stiff to rotate and can make things tricky especially with curved surfaces).  For people that have or use this tool what are your thoughts on it?  

Thanks

Dan

I have the single wheel in 1.00 & 0.65 I love them so much easier to use than the trumpeter one I have, its easier to see what your doing and you have better control, you don't get the wheel wobble you do on the trumpy one, as far as taking one wheel off the double wheel one I'm not sure they are easy enough to disasemble with a small hex head nut on one side and an allen key on the other. I imagine you could take one wheel off but you might need to then place some sort of spacer in its place so you can get it tight enough again.