MiG-29 9-13 Fulcrum C

• 1 month later...

Janne,

OMG !! The Mig-29 just has to be your best overall build to date. The camo paint scheme is just outrageous, well done.  and quite convincing. The weathering isn't overly done by any means, but it really has that well maintained operation look  to it. 

And your photography skills really shines with the presentation. The overall black just makes the Mig pop even more.  So what's on your bench now?

Joel

5 hours ago, Joel_W said:

Janne,

OMG !! The Mig-29 just has to be your best overall build to date. The camo paint scheme is just outrageous, well done.  and quite convincing. The weathering isn't overly done by any means, but it really has that well maintained operation look  to it. 

And your photography skills really shines with the presentation. The overall black just makes the Mig pop even more.  So what's on your bench now?

Joel

Thanx mate :D

Almost won this years competition with it...but I came in at a close second :P

Editing photos are taking longer time even tho the photography  goes faster with wifi.

Right now I'm continueing on the Navy theme with an Intruder :D

Edited by Aigore
49 minutes ago, speedlimit said:

Aigore fantastic paint scheme. I love the choice of colors, it stands out with the weathering. Also nice photography as well. Overall awesome build and the nice pictures compliments it better!

Eric

Thanx Eric :D

Fun that the photography itself gets mentioned :D

55 minutes ago, Aigore said:

Thanx Eric :D

Fun that the photography itself gets mentioned :D

Janne,

I would take the photography comments as a compliment.

Honestly, how many times have you viewed pictures of super builds only to have the presentation not up to the standards of the build because the photography was poorly done and poorly executed.  Out of focus subject matter and or depth of field to shallow or to infinity.  White Balance that's so far off that the whites aren't close to white. so the rest of the color spectrum is way off as well. And then poorly exposed or direct flash only causing harsh shadows. 

On the other hand great photography can elevate an average model by angle, lighting, focus, and depth of field. 

When both a superior build and excellent photography skills come together, one gets to experience a presentation like your Mig's. Clearly you didn't just shoot away, but planned and executed the shoot to achieve your goals.  And that sir just made my return experience so much the better. 

Joel

1 hour ago, Joel_W said:

Janne,

I would take the photography comments as a compliment.

Honestly, how many times have you viewed pictures of super builds only to have the presentation not up to the standards of the build because the photography was poorly done and poorly executed.  Out of focus subject matter and or depth of field to shallow or to infinity.  White Balance that's so far off that the whites aren't close to white. so the rest of the color spectrum is way off as well. And then poorly exposed or direct flash only causing harsh shadows. 

On the other hand great photography can elevate an average model by angle, lighting, focus, and depth of field. 

When both a superior build and excellent photography skills come together, one gets to experience a presentation like your Mig's. Clearly you didn't just shoot away, but planned and executed the shoot to achieve your goals.  And that sir just made my return experience so much the better. 

Joel

Indeed, I did take it as a compliment... it was fun to get the photography recognised :D 

I do take pride in that my pictures and the editing I do is appreciated :) I spend quite some time with taking pictures and editing them both for my benefit as well as for others, it is a hobby on it's own and I have evolved my way from  cellphone photos and now I am on my second SLR.

Here you can compare with the photos I took when I first joined ARC in 2008, they are taken with a sony ericsson cellphone :D

Edited by Aigore