Recommend me where to go in Houston TX

Hi there

Well I'll in Houston Texas at end of the month, so please recommend me where to go (any modeling heaven per sample)!!!

Any ARC fellow around for a couple of beers

Best modeling 

Armando

Hello

If you have the time, go to the Lone Star Flight Museum in Galveston, it's full of 1/1 models :worship: (bring a camera and extra battery)

Sorry, just found out they moved to a new location in Houston but will not open until September.

Regards

Carlos

Edited by cruiz

JSC is one ...If you have enough time  go down to Corpus Christi To see the USS Lexington. I think it's about 3-4 hours away . Also go see the USS Texas. I know in the area they have a hobby shop or 3 so thats a must..... And if you like baseball you gotta go check out the Astros....

Cheers

Edited by viper730

Hi there

I'll be going to a former high school friend house but to be honest don't know where he live!!!!

I;m going to text him, just a precaution if some uS Custome officer ask??? it could be strange not knowing it

So Johnson Space Center, sound pretty nice

Still some Hobby shop around there????

best modeling

Armando

They had one hobby shop when I was there a few years ago, nothing to write home about. However, the space center and Galveston were fun and the food scene is fantastic. Maybe see if the Astros are playing?

There was one just down the road from Nasa on Nasa Parkway called Odyssey Hobbies but I believe it's closed down in the past year or so. I believe G & G is still down in the medical district by Rice but I remember it being pretty small. Not a lot of shops that know of. Nasa is a must though. 

Bill