Backdating the Zvezda 1/72 Su-27SM

How feasible would it be to backdate the Zvezda 1/72 Su-27SM to an Su-27S?  I know the IRST needs to be centered, but what else?  Is the nose shape different?  It's hard for me to tell.  

I know that there's a Trumpeter offering, but I heard the Zvezda shape is more accurate.

Ideas?

I walk this way twice, because Trumpeter have very wide air intakes and primitive landing gear.

Except IRST, you need to remake the  instrument panel (Su-27S have  analog instrument, Su-27SM - LED displays), and make antennas of "Bereza" station on outer sides of the air intakes.

one more - Zvezda gives the wrong sight 

I can always use an Su-27S photo-etch set, I guess.  No big deal there.  The  antennas I can probably scratch build out of styrene.  I was mainly concerned about the nose shape.  As long as I'm good there, this might be doable.

Thanks for the info!

Thanks for the info.  Those should be easy enough to remove.  But now I've got a bigger dilemma.  Should I do this project, or just go for the Su-33 instead?   :)  I've already got a built Su-27 (Hasegawa)...but I've never built the Sea Flanker.  Decisions, decisions...

Appreciate the help, gents.