Jake, please tell me/us you have the goods on these A-10C's!!!

I'm not sure if a direct link will work, but there is a post on Hyperscale with the following title:

Pics, Noseart and mission marks from historic A-10C Expenditionary Unit....

It's currently on the first page of Plane Talking.

Decals brother, make it happen!!

I couldn't make the link work, but if you're referring to the Bulldogs that came home last week, then yes, I do have them.

With Boise, Baltimore, and the Bulldogs racking up impressive scoreboards against ISIS, that may be an interesting sheet.

10 hours ago, jmel said:

I couldn't make the link work, but if you're referring to the Bulldogs that came home last week, then yes, I do have them.

With Boise, Baltimore, and the Bulldogs racking up impressive scoreboards against ISIS, that may be an interesting sheet.

What do you mean, 'may'.........make it happen!!!

OK, you twisted my arm.  :rolleyes:

I had an ANG Hog sheet already drawn and ready, so I mixed that sheet up a bit and created War-Weary Warthogs, which includes all the cool Boise jets from last fall, these Bulldog jets, and even the Michigan and Indiana jets from a few years ago with their impressive anti-ISIS scoreboards.

aaaand, I had some extra room, so I included some Myrtle Beach A models from Desert Storm, England AFB A models from Desert Storm.

Aaaand, I still had room, so I threw on some Connecticut and Massachusetts jets from OIF.

Sheet is drawn and at Cartograf.  I'm leaving town later today (off to go shoot some more jets!) so profiles and artwork samples will have to wait until I get back.

Edited by jmel
2 hours ago, jmel said:

aaaand, I had some extra room, so I included some Myrtle Beach A models from Desert Storm, England AFB A models from Desert Storm, and some Pope/Moody jets from OSW/OIF.

Now that sounds interesting.

On 7/25/2017 at 11:23 AM, jmel said:

includes all the cool Boise jets from last fall, these Bulldog jets, and even the Michigan and Indiana jets from a few years ago with their impressive anti-ISIS

Another Home run!

Edited by jmel
  • 1 month later...
22 hours ago, boom175 said:

Well, ya missing a particular squadron that's a little special to me:rolleyes: But that's a beautiful sheet!

Yeah, I know.  Sorry, but I just ran out of room.  I had it drawn and on the sheet, but dropped it to add a NF jet.  I figure with Geoff's sheet from a few years ago, you can still do a Baltimore jet from the recent deployment since they borrowed the bomb stickers from Boise.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...